Designated College with Potential for Excellenceand Re-accredited 'A' by UGC-NAAC
The Heritage Institution Status Conferred by UGC, MHRD, Govt. of IndiaOnly College under GNDU to have been granted Kaushal Kendra by UGC, MHRD, Govt. of India
1. Student Exchange and Admissions
2. Faculty Exchange
3. Joint Research Activities and Publications
4. Exchange of Academic Materials and Other Information
5. Interactive Participation in Joint Conferences & Seminars through Visits & Video Conferencing
• This program will facilitate KMVites to move to Lesley University after 3 years of study at KMV and get a degree after pursuing education for a year at Lesley University.For Postgraduate courses, students will be admitted directly to Lesley University after passing out from KMV College.
• Exchange shall mean exchange of students from each institution. Lesley University would be sending students to KMV for study of one full semester or short period depending upon the program and likewise for KMV.
• It will facilitate direct admission of KMV students to PG courses too at Lesley University.
• Joint Community Service Programmes will be undertaken jointly by the students of both the institutions, in India and USA.
• In Faculty Exchange faculty members and administrators of both institutions are entitled to make professional visits to these institutions for Faculty development and enrichment. Teachers from Lesley University will visit KMV to teach students here and vice-versa.
• The two institutionswill undertake joint academic programs deploying their faculty members and facilities, drawing upon their respective strengths. Joint publications will be done by students and faculty.
• The faculty from both institutions shall be encouraged to exchange their respective resources and publications. Faculty Development programs will be organized by both institutions for innovative and successful cases of pedagogy.
For the successful fruition of this partnership each institution shall designate an individual responsible for coordinating the specific aspects of the program as well as advising the students.
During the era of globalization education has transcended spatio-cultural boundaries and KMV strives at creating global citizens. The intent of this agreement also is to provide exposure to the students of both these institutions by providing the students and faculty from KMV and Lesley opportunities to study and participate fully in the life of the host institution's community. This partnership is the fourth in the series of International collaborations and partnerships of KMV. Some being KMV-Chatham University collaboration, KMV-Boston University collaboration and KMV-COE College, USA collaboration.