Initiated in 2014, Vedic Research Centre was inaugurated by the Honourable Smt. Rekha Raje. Vedic Research Centre at Kanya Maha Vidyalaya is infused with the spirit & dedication towards the timeless philosophy of Vedas. In this Centre , we make a sincere endeavour to imbibe and inculcate in students the teachings of Vedas.
Latest Activity of Vedic Research Centre:
100 Vedic lectures sponsored by Maharshi Sandeepani Rashtriya Ved Vidya Pratishthaan, Ujjain (Under the Ministry of HRD, New Delhi) Session: 2015-16 have been delivered so far by eminent scholars.
Objectives of Vedic Policy
The goal of a society should be the integration of material development with psychological, cultural, and spiritual aspects – all in harmony with the Earth.
- To provide the facilities for education, training, growth and upgradation of all the shastriya knowledge relating to Vedas and Shastra, Indian herbs and all useful knowledge for the human welfare e.g. Aayurveda, Reiki, Stone Therapy, Aromatherapy, Naturopathy, Astrology, Vaastu shastra, Numerology, Yoga, Fine Arts, Palmistry, Mantra Therapy etc.
- To remove superstition and illusions from society regarding Vedas and Shastras
- To manage or provide facility for managing the functioning of institutions, which are providing education regarding Vedic and Shastriya subjects for the development of human society
- To publish, print and distribute all the knowledge emerging from the Vedas and other literature relating to Shastras and to provide facilities of distribution through above said centers.
- To plan and organize functions, competitions, exhibitions, seminars and cultural programs for the growth and development of Vedic and shastriya knowledge
- To develop various Vedic and Shastriya techniques to encourage self employment
- To organize the health centers and camps for the protection and treatment of health by using Bhartiya Vedic techniques for e.g. Aayurveda, Naturopathy and Yoga etc for the human welfare.
- To make efforts for upliftment of living status and to make the society self dependent on the policy of "BAHUJAN SHUKHAYA- BAHUJAN HITAYA".
- To provide facility and arrangement for good education and teachings of the Vedas & Shastras for the development of the society.
- To establish libraries and reading halls in different parts/regions of India for the availability of Vedic and Shastriya literature for the general people.
- To communicate with educational and other concerned Department of various universities, government and institutes to promote measures of protection of Indian Culture through education.
- To educate people of their rights, duties in a democratic setup of society and promote activity for the eradication of social evils.
- To strive to eradicate social evils like dowry system and drug abuse to counter bail the strident force of terrorism.
- To undertake various activities that will arouse and develop feeling of the unity and affection among the members of the society.